LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is looking for creative, diverse, and energetic people to help us live the island life! Tommy Bahama has grown to include both men's and women's apparel, home and beach goods, and a thriving restaurant and bar business. Everything that bears the Tommy Bahama name is created with an unwavering eye towards quality. More than ever, our focus is on taking our guests someplace great - through exceptional service, upscale products, and delicious food and drinks. Maintaining our unique point of view requires a diverse team that includes apparel designers, e-commerce and technology experts, manufacturing, operations, and, of course, retail and hospitality professionals. We would love to have you share your talents with us!
SET THE COURSE
The Guest Service Quality and Training Specialist will help support the customer contact center team. This individual is responsible for training and quality monitoring.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Works with the Quality Service and Training Supervisor to ensure quality and training priorities are met. This includes facilitating ongoing quality evaluations and teaching.
- Maintain knowledge of current contact center and all retail and eComm business trends.
- Audits call center phone calls/e-mails and provide timely feedback.
- Helps serve as the Quality and Training resource for all Guest Services operations and business-related training.
- Provides help and assists in perfecting the library of reference materials for Guest Service Representatives
- Consistently reviews, streamlines, and updates existing policies and procedures in an effort to promote efficient Guest Services operations. Ensures that our core values are reflected in all processes.
- Schedules and hosts individual and group trainings to help drive performance of the Guest Services Team
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- Generally, 4+ years working in a customer care (contact center) environment.
- Proficient in Salesforce, Hybris and Blue Cherry.
- Familiar with quality monitoring contact center software including InContact and Verint 360.
- Retail experience preferred
- Aptitude for strong customer service
- Passion for Tommy Bahama and our core values
- Ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Successfully assist in new technology implementations including programs, systems, and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and process development.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to collaborate with business partners to plan training.
- Proficient at facilitating meetings for large or small groups.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to change.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Presents oneself as a professional role model.
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines always communicating progress with the appropriate partners.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.