Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Directs the workflow, motivates, trains and monitors the performance of warehouse associates.
2. Monitors work processes and makes suggestions for modifications to increase and improve productivity, efficiency and accuracy for improving costs; implements changes as directed or needed.
3. Supports compliance with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and DEA regulations.
4. Coaches employees to support their development in the role.
Depending on the assigned area, responsible for:
1. Supervises the receipt of merchandise, ensuring that only products intended for the Distribution Center are accepted by the receiving clerks; ensures that daily logs are maintained with accurate information relative to products received.
2. Oversees the department staff in counting, weighing and identifying items being shipped; checks materials against invoices, bills of lading, customer orders and similar documents.
3. Oversees the department staff in filling orders, double-checking and shipping controlled substances with the assistance of cage/vault clerks or order fillers.
4. Maintains all records of the delivery process such as time, date, quantity, source and destination of materials shipped.
5. Oversees the manifests of routes and departures to ensure customers receive their merchandise in a timely manner.
6. May interact with customers in resolving delivery, or order filling issues.
7. Ensures the maintenance of records documenting order-filling process such as quantity, size, strength and NDC numbers.
8. Oversees the quality of the packing, protecting breakable items to ensure merchandise received by customers arrives in a satisfactory manner.
9. Ensures the maintenance of highly detailed records documenting incoming and outgoing controlled substances into the cage/vault area.
10. Responsible for associates in their area of responsibility; tracks attendance, monitors performance and manages overtime.
11. Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of two (2) years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to communicate effectively as a leader, both orally and in writing.
2. Good decision-making skills.
3. Must possess basic mathematical skills.
4. Good analytical skills.
5. Good leadership/coaching skills.
6. Good interpersonal skills.
7. Working knowledge of warehouse operations
8. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
9. Knowledge of computers to operative effectively with Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
10. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with distribution center associates; foster teamwork.
10. May require proficiency to operate a reach truck.
11. Must be willing to work extended hours, take part in weekend on-call rotation, as needed, to meet productivity goals and provide emergency service to customers.
12. Must be willing to participate in physical inventory if scheduled.
ScheduleFull timeAffiliated Companies:Affiliated Companies: AmerisourceBergen Drug CorporationEqual Employment Opportunity
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.