Sign-On Bonus: $10,000
- Position: Occupational Therapist
- FTE: Full-time
- Setting: Outpatient - Primarily Peds
- City/State: Waynesville, MO
Lifepoint Rehabilitation is a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country. We provide high quality, patient-centered care to those who have experienced a loss of function from an injury or illness. Our goal is to help our patients recover as fully as possible and regain the level of independence they hope to achieve.
Success within a company doesn't just happen. It requires committed teams of talented people who understand and embrace an organization's goals and work together at the highest level to achieve them. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts today!
Occupational Therapist / OT responsibilities:
- After evaluating your patient's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Document patient care, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
Qualifications: Occupational Therapist / OT:
- Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
- Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.